"Spicy and cheesy -- this dip will turn anyone's frown upside down! It's great for company and during the holidays. Serve with tortilla chips."
- Prep 5 minutes
- Cook 15 minutes skillet
- Ready In 40 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 pounds processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 jar of Mr. B's Salsa
- Place ground beef and ground pork sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- In a crockpot on high heat, melt processed cheese food. Stir in jar of Mr. B's Salsa while processed cheese food is melting. Stir frequently
- Drain ground beef and ground sausage. Mix into the cheese food mixture. Serve in crockpot on Low or transfer to a medium dish and serve warm.
© 2016 Mr. B's Salsa & Hot Pepper Products