Prep 5 minutes
Cook 40 minutes
Ready In 45 minutes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans natural chunk chicken, drained
- 2 Tablespoons of Reaper's Revenge hot sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 8 ounces multi-grain crackers
- Heat chicken and hot pepper sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in Neufchatel cheese and ranch dressing. Cook and stir until well blended and warm, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in half of the shredded Cheddar cheese, then transfer mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over top, cover, and cook on Low until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
- For a richer flavor, substitute cream cheese for Neufchatel cheese.
- For a subtle caribbean flair, substitute Moribbea for Reaper's Revenge
- Add more hot sauce for intense spicy heat. Taste with each addition