Submitted By Jeff H.
* 1 pound skinless, boneless raw sustainable fish, scallops, shrimp or octopus cut into a 1/4-inch dice
• 1 cup Mr B’s fierce salsa
• 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
• 1/2 red onion, chopped
• 1 jalapeño chile, stem and seeds removed, diced
• 1/2 inch pieces ginger, peeled and minced or grated
• 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
• 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• Salt, to taste
• Pickled red onions
• Sliced avocado, for serving
1. In a large bowl, combine fish and enough lime juice to cover. Allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Drain fish, reserving 1/4 cup of lime juice. Combine fish with remaining ingredients and reserved lime juice to taste and stir gently to combine. Chill thoroughly.
3. Serve in a chilled martini glass, garnished with plantain chips or tortilla chips, Pickled Red Onions (optional), and slices of avocado.
Pickled red onions (optional)